Socrative is very user-friendly, both for teachers and students. Nevertheless, it may be good to give students a short user guide so that they can concentrate on the exercise without having to worry about how the app or website works.
The following guide shows students:
- How and where to access Socrative.
- The sequence of initial screens: room name and student’s name.
- What a question looks like
- What a correct and incorrect feedback screen shows.
- The final results, if applicable (the teacher may disable this option)