An interview in which Kahoot’s CEO, Erik Harrell, raises interesting points about the key aspects of this student response system:
Some of his statements are:
- One of the powerful things about the platform is its inclusiveness. Every student is involved.
- There’s many ways to learn and gamification is one of those.
- Gamification complements other ways to learn.
- Collaboration and team skills are lifelong learning skills that can be practised using Kahoot.
- Putting questions and answers together in a quiz format helps with learning, helps kids to retain information.
- Kahoot has raised $16.5 million from Microsoft Ventures.
So, what do you think about Kahoot? Feel free to comment!